Find an option that fits your budget! Receive and pay your natural gas bill with ease, as Oklahoma Natural Gas provides you multiple ways to get your bill. You choose your plan, according to your convenience.
What is an Average Payment Plan at Oklahoma Natural Gas?
- Our Average Payment Plan has two-fold benefits, by reducing the fluctuations in your monthly gas bill and making budgeting easier.
- The Average Payment Plan considers an average of a total of 12 months of your natural gas bills.
- By taking an average, customers can evade the seasonal fluctuations in their monthly bills by spreading the cost throughout the billing period, i.e. a year.
- After enrollment is completed, the plan is initiated from the next month’s bill.
What Else Should I Keep in Mind?
- Before subscribing to the plan, any outstanding charges must be paid before the due date.
- The monthly amount of the bill will increase or decrease in direct proportion to the usage and cost of natural gas.
- It is mandatory to participate in the plan for 12 consecutive months.
Am I Eligible for ONG Average Payment Plan?
Most residential and commercial accounts under Oklahoma Natural Gas are eligible for the Average Payment Plan, given that they did not have any balance due in the past, at the time of enrollment. Additionally, all bills after enrollment should be paid before or on the due date.
How to Sign Up for Electronic Statements at Oklahoma Natural Gas (ONG)
- By signing up for electronic payments you can view your monthly bill online and print a copy of it.
- Once you enroll for the electronic statements, paper statements will not be mailed to you.
- You’ll be notified each month via email when your billing statement is ready to be viewed online.
- The link present in the notification directly takes you to the website where you can login to review your billing statement and even pay ONG bill directly.
What is a Voluntary ONG Fixed-Price Plan?
- The Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan is an opt-in program for customers that provides them a per-unit cost of the natural gas they utilized, for a billing period of 12 months (November 2020-October 2021).
- Customers can enroll for the 2020-2021 cycle from September 1, 2020, through October 16, 2020.
- There are a limited number of slots for the 2020-2021 enrollment period and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The bill statements included in the 2020-2021 cycle begin from November 2020 and end with the bill for the month of October 2021.
- Customers, once enrolled, cannot cancel their enrollment till the plan ends in October 2021.
What are the Benefits of the ONG Average Payment Plan?
- By knowing the cost of natural gas per unit, you can plan your budget accordingly and accurately.
- Gas costs generally tend to be unpredictable and knowing the costs for the upcoming bill can deal with that unpredictability.