Oklahoma Natural Gas is a subdivision of ONE Gas, a natural gas utility service. ONE Gas is currently one of the biggest natural gas utilities, within the United States. Customers residing in the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas can avail of the services of ONE Gas, for residential, commercial, industrial, transportation, or wholesome purposes. In February 2014, distribution companies at ONEOK were separated and one of the resultant new entities was named ONE Gas. The headquarters of ONE Gas is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There are 3 main divisions under ONE Gas:
- Oklahoma Natural Gas
- Kansas Gas Services
- Texas Gas Services
Paying gas bills used to be a tedious and frustrating process. Modern problems require modern solutions and technology has a solution for almost everything. Even bill payment for gas has been modernized. Your bill can be paid with a few clicks, from the comfort of your home, through our devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. This article will explain the process to you, step-by-step. You need an account to login and pay your bills.
Your online account provides you access to your division’s Natural Gas services such as paying bills online, setting up an AutoPay system, etc. The first step to accessing all these services is to create an online account with your division’s Natural Gas Provider. This can be accomplished by visiting their official website. We have explained the process for Oklahoma Natural Gas below.
Oklahoma Natural Gas Login Procedure
Enlisted below are the steps you need to follow to log in to your Oklahoma Natural Gas account:
- Open the official website of Oklahoma Natural Gas.
- To login to your account enter the username and password that is associated with your Oklahoma Natural Gas online account.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to your account.
- In case you forget either your username or password, you can reset them.
- Click on ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ to reset username or password respectively. Follow the instructions that are shown and you will be able to reset your username and password.
- Once you have reset your username or password, log in to your account with the new information.
Oklahoma Natural Gas Sign Up: How to Sign Up?
If you don’t already have an account with Oklahoma Natural Gas, you can create one right now by simply following the steps mentioned below and enjoy the services offered by the website:
- Head over to the official website of Oklahoma Natural Gas or click here to be redirected to the site.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the ‘Don’t Have an Account, Register Here’ option, and you’ll be redirected to a different page.
- Enter details, such as your email address, phone number, and a few other personal details. Click on ‘Next’ to proceed further.
- Your official account for Oklahoma Natural Gas has been created. Login to your new account by following the steps listed in the previous section.
Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill Payment Online
The official website of Oklahoma Natural Gas offers many services to the users such as an online bill payment facility or different methods to make payments. Customers can pay their bills online by mailing the amount to the processing center or paying it in person at any authorized location. Users are also allowed to make use of the automatic bill payment function or arrange alternative methods to pay the bills online.
Of the various ways to pay Oklahoma Natural Gas bill, some are enlisted below:
- Log in to the official website of Oklahoma Natural Gas and pay your gas bill online.
- You can also mail your check to 401 N. Harvey P.O. Box 401 Oklahoma City, OK 73101. Remember to call the customer service number at 800-664-5463 for reconfirmation of your bill, before mailing the payment.
- Using the automated statement you can also pay the gas bill through your phone. Dial 800-664-5463 to make the payment.
The Bottom Line
Oklahoma Natural Gas customer service is available from 10 AM to 6 PM, from Monday to Saturday. It is closed on all Sundays. If customers face any problems in logging in or signing up, or have any other queries, they can call the customer service at the following numbers- 800-664-5463 and 800-458-4251. Oklahoma Natural Gas is also present on Facebook and Twitter, where you can follow them to keep up with the latest news related to their services.