Customers can receive an incentive of $50 for replacing a natural gas water heater with a new natural gas tankless water heater with a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.80 or higher. The purchase and installation of equipment can qualify the customers for a rebate of $250.*
Replacing an electric water heater with a new natural gas water heater also qualifies the customers for an incentive of $50. The purchase and installation of new equipment can qualify the customers for a rebate of up to $850. *
How to Get Rebate on ONG Water Heater Program?
- An Oklahoma-licensed contractor can be chosen by the customers to install new natural gas water heater
- The contractor will help the customers to review the eligibility and requirements of the program.
- The new equipment will be installed by the contractors.
- Customers should be assisted in the completion of the application by the contractors.
- The customers should mail their completed application, AHRI certificate indicating product ratings, purchase receipt of the new equipment, and installation invoice, within 90 days after the date of installation to the following address:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401
- Any current or prospective customer and builder of Oklahoma Natural Gas can avail of the program offered.
- Rebates are available till the program funds last and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The full cost of purchasing and installing the natural gas water heater is to be borne by the customers.
- Rebate is offered only for the purchase and installation of a new, natural gas heating system in a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- An active Oklahoma Natural Gas account belonging to the customer is required to be eligible for a rebate.
- Rebates are available to all Oklahoma Natural Gas customers, current or prospective.
- Rebates are offered only on qualified natural gas equipment.
- We advise customers and contractors to thoroughly review all eligibility requirements for the program.
- Rebate checks and incentives are mailed six to eight weeks after approval has been granted and are subject to program funds being available.
- Completed applications submitted to Oklahoma Natural Gas will be reviewed and processed on a first come, first serve basis till the program funds are exhausted.
- Plumbers and HVAC contractors licensed in the state of Oklahoma can also avail incentive programs.
- The full cost of purchasing and installing equipment will be borne by the customers.
- Incentives can only be availed if the customers have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account and have submitted completed documents to the company within 90 days after installation.
- The incentive is offered on the installation of new equipment in either a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- Information about the customer and contractor is to be submitted together as part of the customer’s application. It is the duty of the contractor to supply all relevant information and required documentation to the customers.
- Contactor incentive is dependent on the successful processing of the customer’s rebate.
*Form W-9 and Contractor Information Form should mandatorily be submitted to Oklahoma Natural Gas by the contractor.